Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Window Shop Wishlist!

Don’t you just love making a  wish list? That's just what it is a wishlist. And this one is about as materliastic as you can get! I always enjoy reading what’s on everyone else’s “wish list” and finding new objects of desire.



So, today I thought I would share with you a few things from my ongoing “wish list”. I love making these lists because as time goes by and you revisit them you have a much better idea of what you REALLY want!


Here we go, in no particular order!


1. Dremel Trio Rotary Tool Kit available at Home Depot for $99.00





        I am a DIY and love to craft and create. This little tool is           perfect for the level and use that I will need to begin with. This baby will rout, sand and cut wood, metal, plastic, drywall, wall tile and other materials.

 
2. Cuisinart 77-10 Chefs Stainless Steel 10pc cook set available at Amazon for $109.75






     I love to cook/bake with stainless steel. That is all that I have ever used and feel right at home in them. I was gifted my current Anoloan stainless steel set at my wedding 14 years ago. It’s still going strong but I have been in the mode of updating all my kitchen gear this year. Just getting ready for the next 15 years. After researching the web for the best dishwasher safe cookware sets I found this one. It has had over 378 reviews and remains a 5 out of 5 rated product.


3. Cuisinart Chef Classic Stainless Steel 5.5 quart pan available at Amazon for $43.17




    I use this size a lot for making casseroles and such at home. 




4. MomAgenda 2010-2011- Available at momagenda.com for $41.00





   My sister-in-law gifted me my first momagenda a few years back and my life has never been the same again. I cannot function without this little book of mine. Thank you Kallea!


5. Sun-Star 7 blade scissors- available here for $19.95




    What can I say? I am a crafter and this is like bling to my soul!


6. Cook’s Illustrated- Available here for $19.95




    I love this magazine and all the information they pack into it. Great for the inner cook in you {smile}!






7. Lancôme Defincils Mascara in black $28.50 a tube.








   I have been wearing this for almost 20 years! Once you coat your lashes with this, there is no going back!


8. Mistral Almond Milk bar soap available here for $8.00 a bar.




  I love the smell and how my skin feels after using this soap. Perfect to stuff in any stocking.


9. Tory Burch DENA Hobo bag in Dark Brown available here for $395.00




    I love to carry a hobo style bag, I like having one strap to swing over my shoulder and this style allows me to toss in my camera and go.


10. UGG HighKoo ll available here for $175.90




   I love the soft shape of this boot and the low heel. Perfect for everyday wear.


11. Frye Jane Dark Brown Boot available here for $298.00




    I think I could wear these just about  everywhere!


12. Circus Peanuts by Brachs candy ONLY $1.99




   I love circus peanuts, always have and always will but only the ones made by Brachs candy.


13. Sugar Plum Candy $3.99 a pound available at the Candy Basket




   Each fall we wait and wait for our local candy store to stock these jewels. They are the best little Christmas treat!


14. Assemblage Cardigan in gray $68.00 from Athropologie




I love this cardigan and could throw it on with just about anything. And I am loving the hood on the back!


15. Zabar’s Nova Salmon Bagel $24.95 available at Zabar’s










I cannot dream of a breakfast that I would like to eat more on Christmas morning than this. Unless I happen to be sitting in the window of my favorite bagel shop!














1 comment:

  1. love that cardigan! i recently got a dremel tool - not the one you listed, but one that's a bit more simple. And I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...