Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

V.Day Freebie Printables


L-O-V-E Day is almost here and with that comes those fun Valentine's Parties my kiddos so enjoy. This year we will be gifting some homemade brownies to all those special teachers that work relentlessly with my offspring every day.


And I created some really cute tags to go with them.


I didn't just want them to go to waste on us so I'm sharing them with you today for FREE. Just click on the image below to print. If you don't have time to bake brownies just wrap up a brownie mix to gift!










Linking up to these great sites today Show and Tell - Primitive and Proper- DIY by Design


4 comments:

  1. Super cute printables! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link them up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2012/02/anything-goes-linky-party.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! I still need to find something for my boys' teachers and these would be perfect! I pinned them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! They are all super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and I would love to use them for my boys teachers, but I can't get them to print! Is there any way you could send me the Shooting For Brownie Points files? the1jury@cox.net Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...