Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Idea

I have the most perfect little hostess gift idea for you today.

This little lady over at Craftily Ever After as a super cute FREE printable for the upcoming Holiday.

So I printed a few out


Went to Michael's and picked up a few black frames. Sadly, I have not been stock piling enough from Goodwill lately.

And dropped in my print out.


Placed a cute ribbon on and now I have the perfect Thanksgiving Hostess Gift.

As always simple, quick and almost FREE!

Linking up at these great sites today Trendy Treehouse - The Thrifty Home - My Backyard Eden - Sew Woodsy


  1. Love it and Im gonna do it!!! Great wrapping idea too!

  2. So adorable!! Thanks for the tip!


  3. LOVE it! I too have printed out this print out. You should link this up at!

  4. Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...