Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Score!

Made it back to one of my favorite thrift stores last week and look what I scored. I think my mother-in-law said it best. Goodwill is like going on and Easter Egg hunt looking for that golden egg!



First up this nice scratched up letter G that just so happens to be Gabe’s first initial.



 
Not so bad setting on a shelf in his room.




 
There was just something about this little stool that I feel in love with. Good thing is it’s sturdier than heck and has been put too much use by my 5 year old.




And last, but not least, and by far my favorite






The biggest Lodge cast iron skillet I have ever seen! It almost covers two burners. I think it will be perfect to fry up chicken and chicken fried steak!


Honest look at what my large fry pan looks compared to it!






5 comments:

  1. That skillet is a total score! I have been on the hunt for one for months now and have yet to find one I can actually afford! Totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! That skillet is amazing! I've been craving fried chicken lately, so let me know what night you're making it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodwill is my FAVORITE store. I've found ALL kinds of things there. A small table (which I redid), clothes for work, shoes that are new. How about a pair of Bear Trapp clogs? Dishes that I squealed about. Yep, it's my first stop shopping store. I can't make myself pay regular price for things at the mall bc of it. I looove your little stool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you found more than one golden egg in this trip! Love that stool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...