Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Great Deal and A Winner!

First, I hit a fabulous deal over the weekend! You know the WOW ones you can’t believe you stumble across.


If there is one thing in life I despise it’s visiting Wal-mart on a weekend, Ugh! Honestly it takes me longer to park and check out than to actually walk the store for what I need. After dragging myself out Saturday morning I saw they had their Sonicare toothbrushes marked down from $78.94 to $37.94! Then I remembered I had two coupons for $25.00 one Sonicare toothbrush AND I had them with me. So I placed two in my cart and went to check out. I purchased two Sonicare toothbrushes for $12.94 each! That is a savings of $132.00!







It might not hurt to check your local Wal-mart on your next visit. I’m not quite sure when the coupons came out in the paper. I am not that organized. And I know not all Wal-marts price the same but this deal is to good to not at least check.


Onto our winner of The Help.


Hands down most of you stated Sweet Potatoes were a must at your Thanksgiving meal. If I am to be honest I have never really given the Sweet Potato much of a chance! Just something about a potato and marshmallow together that I have not gotten over. But, thanks to you I will be test trying a few over the holidays.




Thanks to everyone that entered but sadly I can only give the book to one person. Random.org picked comment number 4. Congrats to bussellmomof3 please email me your mailing info and I will drop this book in the mail to you.


I hope the rest of you kiddos take the time to read this great book. I just heard they made it into a movie. And you know that it’s so much better when you read the book first.


Sweet Potato, Sweet Potato, Sweet Potato pie {smile}!


3 comments:

  1. Okay Kate...try to baked sweet potatoes but please don't put marshmallows on them!!!! Just brown sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet potatoes more than pumpkin. Baked with a little bit of butter and maple syrup. Or just baked with a light coating of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Sweet potato soup is yummy too. Never tried them with marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say 'WAHOO!' on the toothbrush deal! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...