Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Knock Off Mercury Glass

Have I got something to add to your never ending Christmas “to do” list folks!



I stumbled across a new little blog with a fabulous tutorial on how to make this!







I think this is the closest knock off of mercury glass I have ever seen. If you want to know the how to on this little project pop over to Blue Creek Basement. She has easy step by step directions that anyone can follow. Be sure to stop by and tell her thanks!


Have fun!

Linked this up for her at Seven Thirty Three - Thrifty Home - Show and Tell



3 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm heading over there RIGHT NOW. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Thank you so, so, so, very, very, very much!! I am so glad that you found ornaments that worked. I am giddy with delight that I'm on someone else's lovely blog :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...