Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Part one of Two!

There is nothing more exciting than getting a package in the mail. I don’t care how old you get it’s always fun. Unless, that package happens to be from the IRS!



Anyway, I received two lovely gift boxes last week from CSN.com a fabulous online store that has just about anything and everything that your heart desires.


So today I want to share with you what was in my first box.


 Yep, a new commercial grade waffle maker!





My family loves a great waffle and I was more than eager to toss out my flimsy old waffle maker for this shinny new thing.







Warning had very simple to follow directions on use and care.


And just look at how my waffles turned out




 Perfect!


One of my favorite features is that it will beep for you when the waffle is done. And each time the waffle was really done. Even  my 6th waffle came out just like my first.






We tossed on some toasted pecans, powder sugar and some maple syrup and dug in!


If you are shopping early this Holiday please keep CSN.com in mind. They are fabulous to work with and have EXCELANT service!


Come back tomorrow when I share with you what was in my next box along with a tailgate recipe to die for!



1 comment:

  1. oooh lucky lucky. It's a beauty
    I never owned one! Guess I should grow up and buy one.. lol
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...