Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Christmas Card Time

Its Christmas card time again folks!





 I had the privilege of taking my niece and nephews Christmas pictures a few weeks ago on a glorious Saturday morning.





 My niece, age 7, is an old pro at working the camera.










My nephew, age 3, not so much and I had to bribe him with a half eaten Honey Bun to get him to smile.













 We started out having no idea where to take them. But I knew it was going to be outside as I work best in natural light.





 My sister wanted an old fence post, or something rustic along that line.





So as I drove down some back roads and came to a screeching halt when I saw this off to my left.







The lighting was perfect and the leaves absolutely beautiful! I was just hoping that if we got caught the owner would be just as nice! Yes, if I ever take pictures on private property I like to get permission first!











I have had a few friends ask me to take their family pictures as well this year and I thought what the hay! It really is a fun creative outlet for me.







So I thought I would pass on my amateur skills to you as well. If you are in the Oklahoma City area and are interested in me taking your family pictures I would be more than happy to help you create those memories. Just shoot me an email here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will provide you with a sitting fee, digitally corrected images in high resolution all downloaded onto a disk with copyrights for you to use as you please!


Linking up here today Finding Fabulous - Finger Prints on The Fridge - Sassy Sites


4 comments:

  1. Your niece is just beautiful and I want her outfit! :o)
    I’m a photographer and I have had a hard time using food as a bribe…..I just don’t like the message it sends. It’s taken me about a year to finial give up! Last session I took 2 HUGE lollypops along and pulled them out when the kiddos started getting a little hairy. It worked great! They enjoyed their lollypops and I got some great shots. Forget trying to set a good example.....candy works just fine. ;o)


    Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Kate! You do good work! : ) Your niece is just beautiful ~ there's a potential model there, I think. Your nephew is very cute ~ sometimes you gotta use what works to get that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- beautiful photos and such beautiful subjects too! Wish I lived near you! Have a great weekend!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra,

    I know what you mean! I hate to birbie with anything. Bt with family it's ok {smile}. I got to thinking my kiddos doctor always let's them pick out a sticker and tattoo so I think i will bring a goodie box like that next time to choose from.

    Thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...