Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

My new Love...


Let's just say I have a new love in my life......



I know it is sad that my mouth waters as I see the cart loads of other peoples "junk" rolled out before me. Poor little Hannah has become victum to it all. Though, she is learning the in's and out's quite fast. And for Ryan, he thinks it's a bit odd, but is always amused with what I can turn out.


I am addicted to turning other peoples "trash" into something that I can use at home. After digging through the troughs at my local Goodwill store ( wipes always in hand). It's amazing some things that people give away. Above is one of my resent favorite finds. I forgot to take a before shot. This was a Christmas tray with pine cones and ribbon painted all over it. I purchased this tray for $0.75 . After a few coats of Off White spray paint and a cute rub-on decal we had something I could really look at all for under $5.00! You can bet I will post some more "transformations" as they come along


Until then I must be off... I can hear Goodwill calling my name!


7 comments:

  1. I am so addicted to GW and His House. I just got back from HH on my lunch break.
    Do tell how you got the letters on there? Specialy made?
    I'm also addicted to these trays and monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! LOVE LOVE it- I just did a chalkboard makeover with one of those things. I NEVER thought of a monogram. great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get the rub on decals>?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute--so tell where'd you get the decals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls!

    So many of you have asked where I got my decal. There is a great little site on etsy called decalmonograms. And I LOVE HER! You most go see all her neat ideas.

    Thanks for sopping buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tray re-do! Love the monogram!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...