Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Weekend.



It has been a long Memorial Weekend and we had it packed full !


Big 12 Baseball was going on at The Brick starting Friday night. So Hannah and I packed up and headed to the city to meet the boys for the game that night. The weekend started off good but we didn't make it into Sunday's playoff game. OU did land a regional this weekend, here in Norman, and are ranked 7th in the country.

Boomer Sooner!


For many years I have wanted to take the kiddo's to the
Cowboy Hall of Fame Chuck Wagon event. And this year, thanks to mom, we got to go and meet up with the cousins. It was great weather and we all had a fabulous time.

Here Gabe is showing off his "branded" forearm.

Gabe road the ponies


Hannah was well over the 65 pound weight limit. So she stood by and watched with a smile.


We made our own cowboy bandannas.


And all the kiddo's got to set up on Oreo. I tried my hardest for someone to hook some horns upside down. But they were scared stiff when they got up on her.


There was so much to learn about. Here some of the gang watch a blacksmith craft out railroad nail rings for everyone. Sure wished I had a picture of all the food that they had for you to taste. I was to busy eating to get my camera out.





I need a padded one of these at home!


Monday we headed to my sisters house for a good old fashion fish fry.


We let the MEN fry the fish in the garage. After all they did catch it all. Ryan missed

all the fun due to practice at the field.


I think I can eat anything fried. Gabe ate his weight in this sand bass.


The kids had a great time playing in the sprinkler. This was another first for Gabe. Boy did he sleep good that night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...