Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Wii, S'mores and A Roll of Rolaids!

This post is a bit of a hodge podge, but hey it’s Friday!


After arriving home last night, after yet another Christmas gathering, I needed to eat a few of these…

Then I noticed a cute little box on our front porch.

While we were gone a friend stopped by and dropped of this little cutie.

My family was all smiles, as we love to make our own s ‘mores.


And I thought, what a cute and easy gift to give. So if anyone is looking for a last minute treat this maybe just the answer for you!


She added a bag full of mini marshmallows, mini Hershey bars, a sleeve of gram crackers, skewers and two candles. And it’s just too cute! Kids of all ages love s ‘mores and the fact that it has been created in “mini” form makes it even better.

Now we all need to get started on playing our new family game.

Daddy ordered us Wii Fit Plus early this week and we all love it, even one of Hannah’s best friends.

After you get over the setup of weighing and getting your BMI charted you are good to go. I have refused to be weighed by the Wii until at least February. Who needs that at Christmas?

But the kids think it’s the best!

All three of them {smile}!


Stop by The Shabby Nest for more great Christmas ideas!


10 comments:

  1. You're right ~ what a great gift to give! I especially like it because they put in everything you need to make the s'mores. Something to think about for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Seriously so cool.
    I agree completely. I will not get on the Wii til AFTER the holidays... and then some lol

    ~ Taña

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, a fabulous gift really, I love it. But what exactly are smores. Crackers and marshallows on a stick dunked in melted chocolate??? Just guessing here - I'm Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The S'mores gift is the cutest! Great packaging and love the poem on the card. What a nice surprise! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I nice little surprise!
    I've been threatening to get the WII fit but haven't yet.

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want neighbors who drop off yummy treats. Too cute. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That smore's idea is terrific! Love it! That WII is soooo much fun, my mii is totally hot. hahaha Your family is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I resisted a Wii this year - maybe next. The 'smores are such are cute gift! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nobody answered Carrie yet, so I will. They're usually made over a camp fire. You put the chocolate on the graham crackers, then toast the marshmallows on a skewer over the fire. When they're just how you like them, put the marshmallow on the chocolate (which then melts) and top with another graham cracker. YUM! They're called s'mores because the kids always want "some more." (We've made them in the microwave too.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smores idea! God's blessings, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...