Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bake it Pretty

If you are like me and a million other Americans this time of year, you’ve been thinking about all those baked goods you would like to make and take this year.


Well, have I got a site for you Bake it Pretty has the cutest stuff.


Like printed masking tape.


Red stripe twist ties.





Super cute lime green checked goodie bags.


And fabulous icing tips to make all your bake goods look like they just popped out of Magnolia Bakery.


So if you get time stroll on over to Bake it Pretty for a lot of eye candy.


1 comment:

  1. HI KATE I really hope to hear from you! i made the handprint baseball recently like you did bcuz i live in STL and we won the world series this year:) so we are giving it out at xmas gifts:)...im wondering what im doing wrong bcuz my the ink smears on the baseball when it is touched and comes off... im really sad bcuz its so cute. would u please help me! email me and tell me what kind of ink to use??? what am i missing?! thank you!!!!!! i hope to hear from you!!!
    my email is
    mrsmegalina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...