Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sugar Bugs!

Looking for a last minute stocking stuffer for the kids?
 
How about this?

My kids are only aloud to pick out a box of cereal for their birthday. So this year I decided to buy some cute little boxes and stuff them into their stockings.

I always make some elaborate breakfast casserole for Christmas morning. More than often I serve it to the family as they turn up their noses. So this year they are eating sugar cereal. And I won’t be staying up preparing an overnight breakfast.


4 comments:

  1. Great idea. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. My kids aren't allowed to eat all that sugary cereal for breakfast either, but every so often I let them pick some out for dessert. Even I can't resist Fruit Loops for dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I WILL HAVE TO DO THIS. MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog! I am 'borrowing' a ton of your ideas this year. Our family is gluten-free and try to eat sugar free. My sister told me she bought fruity pebbles for her kids for tomorrow and I'm going to do the same thing. We can put off the big breakfast and make it a 'brunch' and lunch can be an early dinner! And my day of cooking is sooo easy!

    Merry Christmas and praying for your family to recover quickly!
    Amanda - powerofpurity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...