Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

Well the cards are in the mail and I am glad for the line that I can draw through on my long list of “to do’s”.


Isn’t that a wonderful feeling? I am a list maker deluxe and refer to it as a need to download my brain so that I can focus and stay on track. It really is the only way I can time manage. I have tired creating them on my phone but it’s not the same. I need to write it on paper and mark it off.

Ok, back to what I came to share today.

You see I took the kiddos pictures in a cute little alley on campus corner. It just so happens to be the same little alley where Sugars is located. And it’s not a children’s candy store. In fact there are no windows just a neon sign flashing Sugars {if you know what I mean}.

So, as Gabe kicked piles of half drunken beer cans. Hannah, who reads everything, was studying the writing on the wall. She asked “mom, what does nude mean?” Yep, I told her it means not to have clothing on and she was happy with that, thank goodness!

When the pictures came back I began to study them, and realized the wood poles out front had appeared in our pictures as a cross. Wow! It was a reminder to me no matter where we go He is always there.


2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest card ever! I saved it in my file and might copycat next year. Love unique things. Their clothing certainly added flair. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! They are awesome! Hoping to get mine out tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...