Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Warm Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake

Ok all you peanut butter lovin’ fans. This is one you’re going to defiantly want to book mark!

 
Last week I was looking for something new to test out and take to a friend as a thank you. And remembered I had seen this a few months back…




Warm Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake





1 box Chocolate cake mix
4 eggs; divided
1 stick butter melted
1 package {8oz} cream cheese softened
2 cups powder sugar
½ Cup creamy peanut butter




Preheat oven to 350*




Best cake mix, 2 eggs and melted butter together with mixer on low speed for 30 sec. stopping frequently to scrape beater and side of bowl. Beat on medium speed 2 min. Spread onto bottom of 13 x 9 pan sprayed with cooking spray.


Beat remaining ingredients until well blended; pour over batter in pan.


Bake 30 min. or until edges are firm.


And for all my fellow kitchen gadget lovers out there, check this out!


A microwave butter melter thingy with lid. I have loved every minute with my new little gadget. No more cleaning up the butter that explodes all over the inside of my microwave. No matter how covered I try to keep it.


Cool slightly and devour…even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!


I will be linking up at these great blogs today stop on by for some great recipes  Tempt my Tummy - Tuesday at The Table - Tasty Tuesday


7 comments:

  1. Now you're talking my love language - peanut butter and chocolate! I've got this one bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious and EASY! I must try it :) Thanks girly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so not okay! Peanut Butter & Cream Cheese happily married together...with chocolate?! I cannot wait to make this! And it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok stop it!! 1} that cake looks and sounds amazing! and 2} I need to know where to get the butter melter gadget!
    Were you the one who blogged about the boiled egg gadget?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sinful and I have to have a slice right now! What can be better than peanut butter, chocolate and a warm cake! Great gadget, who sells it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...