Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Just a Tease...

After 156 days, 14 hours and 32 minutes  I have finally completed Hannah’s room redo! {Moving from "little girl" into "tween"}. Not that it required much time to complete, but our crazy lives kept getting in the way.


Here is a little teaser of her room that I can’t wait to share with you on Monday! I worked with her existing room decor and tossed in some really great Goodwill finds


And do I have a treat for you later next week. A dear friend of mine, whose home I adore, allowed me in to take some pictures and share with you!


Don’t you love to snoop around someone else’s home? Wait to your see her eclectic mix and flare for style.


Have a blessed weekend!


3 comments:

  1. The "tease" looks great, Kate! A more grown up look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole room re-do. The sneak peak looks beautiful!! And your friend's home looks so inviting. Looking forward to the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her room looks adorable! I cant wait to see more of that BEAUTIFUL Living room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...