Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crepe Flower Cuties

I had a little fun making these cute little flowers, as bows, for my Mother’s Day gifts last week.




Emily Jones had an easy to follow tutorial and it took no time at all to


Cut, sew and twist the cuties up.


I tried to take a short cut and just scotch tape them together. If you want them to stay together, I would use a little hot glue to hold them together.


Have some fun making these, I sure did!


Sharing at these great blogs today…Show and Tell - Backyard Eden -


3 comments:

  1. eeek. i love them. they totally jazz up the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! Got to book mark these for besties birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those are so adorable. I love the colors.
    You're too cute!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...