Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get Your Shine On!

One day, a few years back, while cleaning some wood furniture in my home; I read the back of the Pledge bottle. I am really not sure why , guess I was tired of reading the Windex bottle… but so glad that I did.





{ before}




{After}

You know what, it worked fabulously! And I have never gone back. However, I have moved over to the best generic wood /leather cleaner there is, and it’s from Wal-mart. So now I get even more bang for my buck!It suggested  it works great as leather cleaner. At the time I was using a leather conditioner to clean our leather furniture. So I decided to give it a try.

This cost me about $1.77 and works great for both my wood and leather. Give it a try it Works for Me!


10 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could use that on leather. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! My hubbys old bachelor black leather couch is looking pretty shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh GREAT tip! I had no idea. Who would of thought it??
    ~ Tana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post yesterday--good product ideas. Hopefully, you can get my contact info from this my google account, if not, let me know. I had asked you about the caramel apple recipe (I bought some cute appetizer plates after Christmas). I sent you a recipe to a yahoo address--wasn't sure it you got it or not. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa-

    So glad that you are back. No I am not able to view your email address. Please send it to me at hannahkatedesign@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy you send you the apple recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much I have a leather sofa that needs conditioning and I have been putting it off...off to buy some pledge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you read my mind! I was just thinking I needed to get something to clean my couchs b\c the baby keeps splahing her bottle on them. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK---thanks--I've sent you an email (my address begins with ltmorgan).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! I have that same exact couch. I love it!! Great idea, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...