Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine Bookmark Goodies!

Well it’s getting closer to that big RED day, and I thought I would share a few ideas with you this week. Because, if you are anything like me, I am always looking for something new!


The fabulous site of Living Locurto has this awesome bookmark printout for you FREE! FREE people!

Down load and print as many as you need. If you have time please give her a shout-out!


I happened to take mine by Kinko’s and had them laminated.

Then, using a square whole punch, punch two wholes side-by-side at the top.


Thread a cute ribbon through the wholes.

Pass out just like they are to classmates. Or, if you need a cute gift for your kiddos, add a Valentine book or $5.00 gift card to your local bookstore.


I will be linking up to all these great blogs make sure to stop over and visit The Persimmon Perch - It's So Very Cheri- More Than a House-  The DIY Show Off



11 comments:

  1. These are too cute! Thank you!
    I have a giveaway also:
    Here's a great giveaway. Nothing to do but comment.
    gafoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Great teacher gift idea!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an e-mail with the recipes at a yahoo address from the comments on the 12th. Just wondering if you got it. Leave a comment if not, I'll check back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute, Kate! I used to like to give my kids little gifts like that for Valentine's Day {with a little sampler size chocolate}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am forwarding this to some of my book bloggers! Perfect!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute. I am heading over there right away! Thanks for sharing.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...