Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My First Wedding

I shot my first wedding last month.


Not sure who had more butterflies in their stomach, me or the bride!


It helped she was so relaxed and wanted to capture her day with candid images, rather than posed.


The new camera a speed lite were put to the test.




I have so much more studying to do with regards to my aperture and ISO setting in low light! Natural light is a piece of cake; we can all shoot in that. But really learning how to read light in a room means you can take good pictures anytime anywhere. And I have yet to learn the Photoshop software that I got 3 months ago.

It means that not just every few pictures you take are good.


It’s means that every picture you take is a keeper.


This was the second marriage for both of them. The day was really relaxed and this time around they both knew what was important.


Never thought I would start shooting weddings…but I have already booked another one.






 Stop by my website, I 've made a few new changes.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing your first wedding, Kate! I think they all look fabulous, but, of course, I have no idea what I'm doing with my camera! : ) I like that you have black and white as well as the standard color shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! thats so exciting and the shots are great! Good luck girl!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your photos are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job! Beautiful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job!! I just shot my first wedding this summer and I can honestly say I was more nervous than I was on my own wedding day! Just curious, what is your new camera? I'm looking to upgrade my Rebel and trying to decide what to get. 50D maybe? Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...