Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Head Country, WHAT?

Sometimes I wonder how far down in the sand my head is buried. It seems to be the simple things that I am clueless on!

 A few weeks ago a friend of mine was telling me all about how she made a BBQ meatloaf using Head Country Spice.

What, back up, you mean Head Country BBQ Sauce. Nope the spice!

We have used nothing but Head Country BBQ sauce for years. I had no idea that they also make and sell a spice. So, I spent two weeks trying to catch it in stock at the store.

Yesterday, I gave it a try for the first time on some grilled shrimp and veggies.


Delish and no worries about burning the sauce at the end. I am looking forward to it on hamburgers, chicken and that meatloaf!

Now, I have done my duty and spread the love. Pass it on and help another buried in the sand soul!

Linking up to all these great places today Tempt my Tummy - Tuesday at the Table - Tasty Tuesday - Home Sweet Farm


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! We love the sauce. I'll be looking for the spice at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me want to fire up the grill!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...