Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have Mastered Photoshop

I just had to share this…


For the past few weeks I have been staying up into the WEE hours of the morning trying to teach myself how to use my new Photoshop software.

I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to launch my laptop across the room. But this week it finally started to all “click”! I have concurred layering masks! The above image was SOOC {straight out of the camera}.
Now take a look after I ran it through Photoshop!


So excited to now be able to offer even better images to my clients.
Yes, yes I am patting myself on the back for this one. If you have ever attempted to learn new software, ALONE, you know how rewarding this is.

 Can’t wait to start designing all those Christmas Cards this year!

Don't forget, today is the last day to enter last Friday's giveaway!




4 comments:

  1. congats Kate on sticking with this and figuring it out! The baby's eyes really pop in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- gorgeous! Good for you!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I've had photoshop for a year and the "layers" concept just seems so over my head. I probably need to do what you've done and just commit myself to figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture!! It is much clearer after running it through photoshop. If you don't mind me asking which version are you using??? Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...