Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is something mom always says to you?

I had to make a quick trip over to drop off some chairs at my upholstery lady last night. While making the drive I decided to interview my two rug-rats.

Gabe age 5 1/2
Hannah age 10

Here is what they had to say…



1. What is something Mom always says to you?



Gabe-I Love you
Hannah- "Mom that's what I was going to say!" - Hannah, did you take your medicine?


2. What makes Mom happy?


Gabe- When I listen and obey
Hannah- When we do what you ask the FIRST time


3. What makes Mom sad?


Gabe- When I don't listen and obey
Hannah- When I talk back


4. How does your Mom make you laugh?


Gabe- When you make your funny face
Hannah- Your funny face


5. What was your Mom like as a child?


Gabe- A girl
Hannah- Smart, funny and sneaky


6. How old is your Mom?


Gabe- 16 {LOL}
Hannah- 34


7. How tall is your Mom?


Gabe- 6 Feet
Hannah- 5"4 or 5"9

8. What is her favorite thing to do?


Gabe- Play, clean up, vcuum and make dinner
Hannah- Eat Key Lime pie


9. What does your Mom do when you are not home?


Gabe- Watch TV, cook and clean

Hannah- Watch TV, iron and make dinner
{I guess they think I watch TV because I never ever do when we are at home. It's just such a waste of my free time!}


10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?


Gabe- Singer and dancer {Ha,Ha!}
Hannah- Being the best mommy or a model


11. What is your Mom really good at?


Gabe- Cooking, good at mommy-"ing"
Hannah- Making us happy-baking cakes


12. What is your Mom's favorite show?


Gabe- The weather...oh, oh, I know... American Ideal
Hannah- Brothers and Sisters


13. What does your Mom cook best?


Gabe- Mac-n-Cheese and Mrs. Hill's Meat
Hannah- Cherry Jell-O Salad and Mrs. Hill's Meat


I may think long and hard before I do another impromptu interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...