Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It Really Can't Be!

It happened this weekend…I now have to check off that next box up when it asks for your age bracket!

Birthdays are a reminder at just how fast life can pass you by.

This is me and my BABY {age 10}. I swear to you that I just changed her diaper 10 minutes ago.
This little man I was just pregnant with him yesterday, promise!

We had a great weekend celebrating with family. Eating pizza and cupcakes on campus corner.
Then over for a little glow bowling.

My nephew had it down. Drop your ball kick it and then stear it to a strike!
I got some really “rad” cooking gadgets this weekend and have full intentions of using them over the next few weeks. So I hope to have some great fast and easy recipes coming soon.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate! Looks like a wonderful way to celebrate! Love your photos, especially the last one... you are gorgeous!! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Birthday!! You look amazing in that new "bracket" :)
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...