Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hot Dog!

If you have a Sams’ wholesale in your area, have been lately to their snack bar they have?

 
Have you gotten the Hot Dog combo for a $1.70?


They serve a ¼ pd Nathan’s Hot Dog that is to die for.


A few years back I asked about buying a pack. They DO NOT sell them in their main store. However, you can purchase a bag of 20 and 25 buns from the snack bar for $14.00!
Hands down one of the best hot dogs I have eaten. These are nothing like the tiny little Nathan’s that you can pick up at your local store.
These dogs are about the size of 3 Hot Dogs combined.


They are perfect for any kid’s party or back yard BBQ you are going to have.


I grill mine up outside then bring them in and assemble them, wrapping them in a sheet of aluminum foil.
Preheat your oven to warm and keep them ready till it’s time to eat.


Makes a party run so much smoother.

Linking up to these great sites stop by if you get time Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at the Table - Tasty Tuesday


4 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to ask the snack bar for a box! My kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to sneak into Sam's for a hot dog! We are members of Costco. I've never tried their hot dogs, but they have AMAZING cheese pizza for only $1.99 a slice!!

    I have a giveaway for a $40 gift card to CSN Stores. Stop by if you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the Sam's hot dog combo, too. Yum! I'd never thought to make them ahead! Great tip! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Costco has a similar deal for $1.50, hot dog and a drink and the hot dogs are killer, so darn good and such a cheap meal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...