Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Carpet Indentions no more!

Do you ever have this happen to you when you move a piece of furniture?

I hate having those little carpet indentions left behind.

So here is a quick fix on getting the indentions out fast.
Place a piece of ice on the indention and let it melt completely. Then fluff your carpet back up with your fingertips. Sometimes I have to repeat this step with my carpet. But, it works like a charm.

Hope over to Works or Me Wednesday for more great ideas.


5 comments:

  1. you are a wise woman!! i'm gonna try this next time we move stuff around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally works I did this when i moved into my new home a couple months ago, it was like magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn something new every day! I'm so excited to know this trick now! Thanks for sharing! I hate those indents and now that It's on like Donkey Kong! Okay...maybe that's a little too extreme, but I'm excited to know! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - it's always the simplest tip that is so amazing! That's fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...