Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodwill Grandopening

It took my local Goodwill a few weeks after it’s “grand opening” to get back to normal.
And I am still trying to get used to the new lay out and feel of the store.


Before it was more like a true “dig through and find it yourself” kind of place. When they relocated it became more like a Dollar Store than Goodwill.


But now it is slowly turning back to the way I remembered it.


Here are a few things that I picked up this past week.

A nice set of glass vases for $4.00.
And a chair that spoke to me, and only $8 bucks!
I can’t wait to paint it and add some cushions to it. It’s going to look perfect in the bay window in my bedroom.

I will be linking up over here today here too!


6 comments:

  1. Kate,
    Great finds...love those glass vases and that chair has great bones! Come by tonight to my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY and show them off! Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY...it ends this week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great finds! I love glass vases because you can use them any season! The chair looks like a fun project too, it's very unique (which I love!)Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glass vase - can't wait to see what you do with the chair (it has potential and for that price !!).
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses are PERFECT! I love what you did with them.
    Can't wait to see the chair redo!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just had a brand new Goodwill store open up. It is the biggest one in Maine. They are running out of merchandise every day. And it is way beyond crowded. I have been getting a few great deals and as always love to see when someone else gets a good GW deal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...