Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sharpie and matte board don't mix!

I picked up two of these nice wood frames at Goodwill last week for $3 dollars.




They where both gold with three 5X7 gold inlay mattes. The frame I could handle and I thought a sharpie would do the trick on the matte...umm that would be a negative! I didn't take a picture of how bad it turned out you will just have to trust me on this one.



Now I need to buy a new matte for both of them to match. But until then I went ahead and framed some pictures of our recent trip to N.Y.C. So much cheaper than Hobby Lobby! I only wished I would have kept the lid on the sharpie!


2 comments:

  1. Does it spread? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it does not spread. The gold matte did not take the Sharpie. It left streaks and would not stick to the glod matte. It might work on a normal matte without metalics.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...