Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucky 13!

It's hard to believe that I celebrated my 13th wedding anniversary this weekend.After the wedding, on our way to the hotel, we had our limo driver stop by where we had meet 5 years earlier...Target!


It was 1991 and I was just weeks shy of turning 17 and Ryan had just finished his freshman year of college. I had made a late night run into Target to purchase the new cassette tape of a band called the Cure. Ryan happened to also be there with a few of his buddies buying boxer shorts. After my car didn't start and the boys were near by , the rest is history. It just so happened we had grown up less than 3 miles from each other and our paths had never crossed until that night. He called me the next day and 18 years later we are still that same cute couple parked outside Target. Maybe with just a few more laugh lines and a mortgage payment.


Happy Anniversary Honey!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...