Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Easy Clean!

I want to share with you the best way to clean a shower.


Yep, Easy Off oven cleaner!


Eons ago I managed a high end apartment community and our housekeeper shared this tidbit with me. I have been hooked every sense! Step one, clean with your normal shower cleaner. Step two, spray the oven cleaner nice and thick over your shower. I do this with my marble, tile and fiberglass showers. I let it set about 10 minutes then scrub and rinse. It will cut through any soap scum you have. Note: you can use any brand of oven cleaner. Just make sure to turn your overhead vents on before spraying. I like to think of it as my deep clean conditioner and use it about once a month. Happy cleaning!


4 comments:

  1. I never in a millon years would have thought of that! Great tip!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I appreciate it. Talk to you soon. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip! I would have never thought of this!

    I really enjoyed looking around your blog and would absolutely love it if you would stop by my new blog!
    Eliza's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great tip! I usually use Tilex Soap Scum remover, but I will have to try this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kate Easy off really a excellent shower cleaner. Supportive Information. I value your diligent work. shower cleaner .It will be useful for each servant. What is your assessment of the new standard vinegar and sunrise dish chemical as a tub/shower cleaner? Your idea and tips work fast. Thanks in Advance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...