Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Easy,Cute Halloween Party Favor


We are hosting a Halloween Birthday Bash for my son in a couple of weeks. So I spent this past weekend working on a few projects. {Time is of essense as we are out of town this coming weekend}.




I had some leftover candy corn and peanuts. To be honest, I was trying to think of someway to wrap them up and keep me from eating them all.

I used some paper coasters I got at the Dollar Store, ribbon from my stash, these cute pillow boxes from Paper Source, and my new favorite goodie bags.Filled my bags with the candy mix and popped them into my pillow box. Hot glued on some ribbon and my coaster and ta da!


One cute party favor for the "big kids" at the party!


3 comments:

  1. those are really nifty :D I wish I was that creative. I prolly should be but we never have money to do anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? You took a lot of loose ends and made an adorable gift!

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! I am going to go back and get those coasters and save for next year....I seen them and thought...no can't think of anything to do with those! I have NO IMAGINATION! I love it:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...