Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Freebie Find!

My kiddos love to get random notes in their school lunch pals. And I try to do just that…random…they never know when one will be in there and I think they appreciate them even more.


For the moment they have been really interested in telling jokes and stories. Some funnier than others {smile}.


So when I stumbled upon this I couldn’t wait to print them for the kiddos lunches this October.


Pop over and check out her blog she really has some fabulous original designs!




3 comments:

  1. These are great! Printing them right now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! I Cant wait to surprise the kids with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My kids will love these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...