Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

S'more Browines Please!

I found this recipe on a blog I recently started to follow. And with my kids love of s’mores I knew that I would have to give them a try.


S’mores Stuffed Brownies, doesn’t that just sound all healthy and nutritious for any growing child? Ha!


I used a Valentine browine mix that I picked up for $.25 cents. A sleeve of gramcrackers. Hershey bars and marshmallows.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions.
Line foil into an 8x8 inch baking pan and generously spray with cooking spray. Pour half the brownie batter into lined pan.
Layer graham crackers over brownies following with Hershey bars


And 16 large marshmallows.
Pour remaining batter over the marshmallows.


Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center. Remove from oven and let cool completely.


Carefully remove foil from edges and cut into 16 squares.


Enjoy!

I will be linking up at these great blogs today Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at The Table - Tasty Tuesday


7 comments:

  1. Wow! These look so yummy....and sinful!!! Thanks for sharing! Gotta try these for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOSH. We are SO making these this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that on Jenny's blog too and need to give them a try. I have to know if they are better than the S'mores brownies I have been making. I think it is time for a side by side review!

    http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/2009/02/smores-brownies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! These look so delicious. Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My younger daughter and I made these last night, and I think we ate them too quickly because they were all runny and gooey (nobody would wait until they were completely cooled!) - not that I am complaining, because they were SOOOOOO yummy! Everyone loved them - my hubby almost made himself sick eating them. Thanks for the great recipe!!! We will definitely make these again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...