Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PEACE

A few weeks back, why trying to make my way through our attic, I came across this old box that used to be in Hannah’s nursery. I sat it aside in my pile to donate to Goodwill.


Then it dawned on me that I might be able to transform it into something she would like today.

Got my BFF chalkboard spray paint and watermelon spray paint out and got busy.


I removed the legs and painted them watermelon. Then I applied several coats of chalkboard spray paint to the main box.



Cut out a paper stencil of a peace sign and placed it on the top of the box. Lightly spraying with a spray adhesive. Then generously sprinkled on my Martha’s Super Fine Glitter.

Now she has a hip new keepsake, chalkboard box she will use.


4 comments:

  1. great and easy idea!! it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done that so many times - put it in the "out" box and end up bringing it back "in"! Thanks for sharing.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't tell us how she liked it! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! It turned out so cute. I've had a great time looking through all of your make-overs. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...