Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

A little suprise and weight managment!

I am hard a work on a special little surprise!

I hope to tell you all about it on Monday!

Meanwhile, if you are having a bit of trouble getting motivated to drop a few pounds for the holidays I have a great tip!


Head to your closet and pick out a fall shirt, with button capped sleeves. Slip it on and realize that you don’t have it twisted or turned inside out. It’s TOO SMALL!


Proceed to toss it to the floor grabbing a pair of dress slacks. Slip those on realizing that walking is fine but if you attempt to sit down most likely every stitch from your waist to your knee caps is going to pop! Proceed to wear for the next 12 hours. Bet you think twice before popping another tiny little snickers left over from the kiddos Halloween bucket! I hate it when it creeps up on me then hits me one morning on my backside. Now we have moved to the arms!


2 comments:

  1. I am wearing 100% cotton shorts right now (in FL) and I'm thinking about changing into something with spandy... :) Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...