Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Foodzie, Yum!

It’s that time of year that we all love. Finding that perfect gift for the teacher, crossing guard, teacher assistants, friends and Sunday school leaders.


I found a fabulous new site that I just love, Foodzie. It has the most wonderful things like...

Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce

Pistachio Toffee Butter Crunch





White Chocolate Covered Toffee



Foodzie also helps get my creative juices flowing with lots of ideas.


I can gaze at it for hours…


Just try not to do it around lunchtime {smile}!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We're so glad you found us. Let me know if you need any personal recommendations for gifts. My name is Emily, one of the founders of Foodzie and would be happy to help. :) Feel free to email anytime, emily@foodzie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...