Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

PB Teen Knock Off

I will have to say that we had a fabulous break and it was great to spend a few days at home. With our weather being unseasonable for this time of year {near 70*} it was just gorgeous out!


So, I had some time to complete Hannah’s mirror that I showed you last week.

I did some light sanding and applied about three coats of almond spray paint. Then brushed on and wiped off a stain to get that “vintage look”.

Though it’s hard to tell from my pictures, her HOT PINK walls never photograph well. It turned out great and she loves it!



Skip on over to Between Naps on The Porch for other great ideas!




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty piece! You've definitely enhanced it with the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the transformation, she is a lucky girl to have such a pretty room!

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love it. Congrats on a job well done!
    God's blessings, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...