Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Days of the Week

I know many of you have seen this all over blog land.





But, it has been one of the best free printable downloads I have done.


We started at the end of school last year and just implemented it again. I can not stress to you what a time saver this is. I printed the pastel labels for my daughter and the bright labels for my son. I printed them on card stock then ran them through a laminar.

Picture from Living Locurto

We goggle the weather on Sunday night and the kiddos help choose their outfits for the week. I iron and hang them back up under their designated day. No more "disagreements" in the morning on what to wear.

I owe a BIG thank you to Living Locurto. She has a creative and fabulous site you must see.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...