Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

Wanted to share a few GW finds and how I have {or hope to} put them to use in our home.


Up first is the beyond fabulous turquoise linen floral print tablecloth that I picked up for $2.89! I plan on lining a HUGE homasote board with it to hang in our kitchen trimmed with nail heads.





I picked up these two frames at $6.99, for the pair. Painted them black and tossed in some pictures that I took on our last trip to N.Y.C. I plan to hang them in Hannah’s new room after we make it over in the next few weeks! Can’t wait to show you all the good stuff I got going on in there! Praise the Lord NO more pink!



Another little tin box, this time a recipe holder with colors that I adore.






 
And this metal frame that I failed to snap a before picture of. Looks great now painted my new favorite color and lined with those old music sheets. Makes a perfect dry erase board for Hannah’s room.




I am hoping to make a trip this weekend to my all time favorite thrift store, hope to load my creative mind with a few more goodies.


Linking up here today Somewhat Simple - Shabby Chic - Thrilling Thursday - Thrifty 101 - House of Hepworths


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...