Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snowklahoma 2011

It’s been a full week now sense we moved out of our igloo!



I love the seasons and the joy of a snow day…no worries about where you have to be, someone showing up at your door, staying in your pj’s ALL day!


But, then this year we had a total of 7 snow days.


We passed the time playing lots of family games




Baking, cooking and eating a lot… I swear I don’t know how the folks up north stay thin.


Sledding, all while trying to shovel a path out of our drive way.



Hannah enjoyed painting little man’s toes blue in her make shift nail salon.



He patiently watched a movie while asking me every 10 seconds when I was going to be taking it off!


Bronx staying warm right along with us.


Seeing a snow pile taller than my car…in central Snowklahoma!



And as I type the last of the snow melts into our parched ground and we await the planting of our garden.


Hopeful that we can see at least one snow day every year!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are keeping busy :) I didn't know you had an ETSY shop! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via the recipe swap and I love it! We have a precious yellow lab like your pup, and seeing that picture made me miss her SO much (she's staying with my in-laws while our house is on the market)!
    -your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...