This is something that I have never talked about on here, and I am not sure why. But, I just had to show you everything that I got at CVS yesterday.
I have been a closet couponer for over 8 years. When I first started I was still a stay at home mom and had more time to run from store to store. I even had shelves in my garage to store my stock piles.
Now- a- day’s I still shop store flyers with my coupons in hand. It’s just scaled back to what my schedule has allowed.
Here is what I got yesterday: CVS ROCKS!
(4) Herbal Essence Conditioner $1.10 each
(4) Herbal Essence Hairspray’s FREE
(2) Large Pantene Conditioner’s $0.50 each
(1) Crest toothpaste FREE
(1) Colgate toothpaste FREE
(3) Bags Hershey Kisses $1.30 each
(1) Brach’s Bunnies $2.00 no sale/coupon we just like)
(2) Shower poufs with shower hook $1.25 each
(2) Ice cream cones $0.25 each ( for Awana’s party cupcakes)
(1) Bag M&M’s $1.30
(2) Marshmallow Chocolate bunnies $0.50 each
(1) Small paper plate 100 ct. $0.75
Total $17.35 Plus tax
CVS bucks back -$9.00
Grand Total $8.35
I have not paid for toothpaste in over 8 years. We have enough hygiene products tucked away to last us 6 months to a year. This includes body soap, shampoos, shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes, hand soap, Advil, sunscreen, deodorant etc…
So, I encourage you to look before you shop. For me it always pays $$$$