Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Six Construction Trash Bags Later...

This is no big before and after post. I wished  I had time to really turn this playroom into a family fun room. But that's not in the near future.





Remember these lovely pictures of what it looked like last week?


Can you say a pit?


And here is what it looked liked during the decraping of the crap.


But atlas I saw the stained loved carpet that lay beneath it all.


Ah... the joy in cleaning out anything.


Two construction sized bags of trash and four construction bags to donate later.


 Then the magic of an organized closet.


Now, only if I could get all the storage containers in coordinating colors.

Is that being a little OCD?

For now I'm just happy I got something done to it.


6 comments:

  1. Perfect! There's nothing quite like organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must feel so relieved! I agree with Pam, there's nothing quite like organization! Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW< that looks awesome! NOTHING can compare to the feeling of accomplishment after completing such a large purge like that! High Five!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am jealous! I need to start on my basement family room in the worst way! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I am with you on the storage containers.... but then I am a bit OCD so maybe don't listen to me. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...