Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Goodwill Gathering

Did a little bit of GW shopping this week…





Five yards of vintage lace for $.99 cents.






Super cute tin candy box stamped England on the bottom, $1.89. I am not sure why I have been drawn lately to vintage candy boxes. So many different ways to use them.






Mint condition 1963 children’s book in French, $.50 cents. I think these pictures would be so cute framed in a nursery.


And 20 books of sheet music dated 1912-1961. Half of them are in French and aged to perfection. I have a million and one crafts lined up for these sheets and have been to busy to start any of them, $6.49 for all 20!





This being one of them;



                                              {  jones design company }


Getting excited for spring to come when the pickens’ start to get real good!




3 comments:

  1. Love it all, I wish I could go shopping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow are these from the GW in Norman? I stopped going because I wasn't finding much but you really got some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. What great things you can do with all of it and especially those music sheets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...