Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

For the Love of Gray!

I promised myself I wouldn’t do it… I promised myself I would never fall in love with the color gray.


Yet here I am coveting this rug by Jill Rosenwald at Layla Grayce.



I do, I really do try to look at the browns, tans and creams. That’s what my entire home is done in. And don’t get me wrong I am more than happy with it.


But there is just something about gray right now that I love!


Sadly, my budget will not allow me to redo EVERYTHING in my home just for the love of gray.


But I  might be able to get away with a small guest bath room?

Just maybe!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel ya! I've jumped on the grey train and I'm lovin' it! It's a great neutral color that both my AND my hubs can agree on :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the rug!!! That would look amazing in my dining room, now I just have to talk my husband in to it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate I just redid my girls bathroom all in grays!! lol too funny.
    love that rug..
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rug is amazing! LOVING gray right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and Kate I got an award and had to play it forward to a few of my fave blogs - And you are one of them! I have a post up today!
    Love your blog girlie!

    thanks!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...