Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Framing Book Pages

You know the look…everywhere you look it seems people are doing it, framing botanical prints in wall groupings. I love the look and have been looking for a used botanical print book for about a year. When I came across this…


If you are a reader of this tiny little blog you know my love for NYC. So I thought these 1920 drawings of the city by Tony Sarg would look perfect framed for a wall grouping.
I picked eight different pictures.
China town

Broadway and Grand Central Station


You can find a black frame ,with a wide mat, just about anywhere now days.


We settled on a grouping of eight and it was just perfect. Not only adding color but reminding me of the city this country girl loves!


6 comments:

  1. The colors are great in these, Kate! Love the way they look framed and on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this so much. I just went to NY for the first time last weekend and LOVED it. I would have screamed if I found this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally lovin it! I am not a collage-y person, but this looks so amazing and so sophistacted, everything is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- that turned out fabulous! What a great look!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those prints! Such great colors and those chairs you reupholstered look fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...