Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Aloha!

This past weekend we had a little Luau of some friend to attend.


And when I saw her cookie creations I knew that I would have to share them with you.
How stinkin’ cute are these flip flop cookies?
She used Vienna and Milano cookies, yum!
Using pre- iced cupcakes she simply added a few candies and a party umbrella.
Gabe enjoyed towering above everyone

And shooting silly string on us all.

Hannah wacked the piƱata so hard
That she became headless.
We love a good party especially when they serve up Sno Cones!
Monday I am going to share with you some really cute gift ideas for birthday's and weddings that I have used this summer!


4 comments:

  1. Kate! omg those are adorable!!!! Seriously. My 11 year old is sitting here with me and said she wants those cookies now lol
    Great pics!!!!!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flip flop cookies are the cutest things! what a great idea; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun! The flip flops and cupcakes are just too cute! by the way, how was your garage sale? hope you made a bundle!

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those flip flop cookies look yummy. Great idea. thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...