Friday, August 6, 2010


This past weekend we had a little Luau of some friend to attend.

And when I saw her cookie creations I knew that I would have to share them with you.
How stinkin’ cute are these flip flop cookies?
She used Vienna and Milano cookies, yum!
Using pre- iced cupcakes she simply added a few candies and a party umbrella.
Gabe enjoyed towering above everyone

And shooting silly string on us all.

Hannah wacked the piƱata so hard
That she became headless.
We love a good party especially when they serve up Sno Cones!
Monday I am going to share with you some really cute gift ideas for birthday's and weddings that I have used this summer!


  1. Kate! omg those are adorable!!!! Seriously. My 11 year old is sitting here with me and said she wants those cookies now lol
    Great pics!!!!!

  2. those flip flop cookies are the cutest things! what a great idea; thanks for sharing!

  3. Looks like a ton of fun! The flip flops and cupcakes are just too cute! by the way, how was your garage sale? hope you made a bundle!

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

  4. Oooh those flip flop cookies look yummy. Great idea. thanks for stopping by my blog. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...