Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Product LOVE and a Bean Pot!

I’m not sure where I originally bought this little jar of mine. Bets are it was Target.

During July it held cute little Fourth of July flags for me. And ever since it’s just been “hangn’ out” until that a light bulb moment occurred.
All around this fabulous new little product love of mine.

Olay makes this little eye brightener that I gifted myself on my last birthday. Seems with each passing year more little gizmos like this show up, ha! It really has done wonders and makes me feel so much better. Sad thing is it works best when it can stand up like this.

So insert cute little bean filled jar…

And tada...The best brush/goods holder a girl could want.


Linking up at these great sites today...stop by when you can Show and Tell - Type A - Somewhat Simple Thursday


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...