Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Rolo Candy


Here is a little something new that we tried out this year.


Not only is this another no brainer recipe, if you can call it that, my husband LOVED them.




Using small pretzels, placed on a wax lined cookie sheet, unwrap and top each with a rolo. Bake in a 200 degree oven for about 5 minutes. Then push a half pecan on top of the rolo. Allow to cool and set before wrapping.



I put a few in a small clear sack and sealed with our Christmas label.




Tossed the sack into a .20 cent box I picked up out our local moving store, wrapped some bakers twine around them and sealed them with some FREE labels that I oh so wished I had tagged to share with you!


The kids delivered them to all those “extra” people that help out around their school, making it such a fabulous place to learn.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...