Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift Card Cuteness

This is the perfect way to dress up and gift wrap any gift card you have to ever give.





Taking a simple plastic frame  I purchased at Hobby Lobby for  half off  .99 cents.


Take any wrapping paper or scrapbook paper and cut out a piece to cover the inside paper frame.



Double tape the paper to the frame and tape on anything you want.



For the itunes card I used a Christmas dance theme and emptied out my hole punch for added texture.


Then placed the plastic frame back on and there you have it.


Fast, cute, simple and more than a million ideas you can do.


Linking up to all these great sites today Hope Studios - Trendy Treehouse - Toot -n- Tuesday - All Things


4 comments:

  1. Cute Idea! I Love presenting gift cards in unique ways... I recently posted a bookmark gift card holder that I made, come over & check it out. Merry Christmas!
    DaNita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...