Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yes, I am a coupon addict!

This is something that I have never talked about on here, and I am not sure why. But, I just had to show you everything that I got at CVS yesterday.


 I have been a closet couponer for over 8 years. When I first started I was still a stay at home mom and had more time to run from store to store. I even had shelves in my garage to store my stock piles.


Now- a- day’s I still shop store flyers with my coupons in hand. It’s just scaled back to what my schedule has allowed.

Here is what I got yesterday: CVS ROCKS!


(4) Herbal Essence Conditioner                      $1.10 each
(4) Herbal Essence Hairspray’s                         FREE
(2) Large Pantene Conditioner’s                     $0.50 each
(1) Crest toothpaste                                           FREE
(1) Colgate toothpaste                                       FREE
(3) Bags Hershey Kisses                                  $1.30 each
(1) Brach’s Bunnies                                         $2.00                         no sale/coupon we just like)
(2) Shower poufs with shower hook               $1.25 each
(2) Ice cream cones                                        $0.25 each                    ( for Awana’s party cupcakes)
(1) Bag M&M’s                                               $1.30
(2) Marshmallow Chocolate bunnies              $0.50 each
(1) Small paper plate 100 ct.                           $0.75


Total                                                               $17.35 Plus tax
CVS bucks back                                              -$9.00
Grand Total                                                    $8.35


Savings                                                            $82.95


I have not paid for toothpaste in over 8 years. We have enough hygiene products tucked away to last us 6 months to a year. This includes body soap, shampoos, shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes, hand soap, Advil, sunscreen, deodorant etc…


So, I encourage you to look before you shop. For me it always pays $$$$


4 comments:

  1. I am a total CVS girl, too - I love having my own stockpile to "shop" from! You know, you could link this up next week to my Work Your Wallet party - I'm just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! Thats awesome. I love to clip coupons. I look over each receipt with pride! lol
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive! Do you find the coupons IN the sale flyers or are you using coupons from the newspaper coupon books? I've thought of using some of the online coupon sites. Have you tried any of those and if so, can you recommend one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnna-
    I use coupons that I get in the paper. I get 4-5 Sunday papers and use them. I have used a few on line sites. But onlt when I come across them posted on a blog. I am a memeber of refundcents.com and really like 918couponqueen.com she is a local blog and keeps info posted on stores in my area. Hope that helps some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...